Спектрофотометр UV-Visible 8453
Поставщик - Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Цена с НДС - дог.
Валюта - руб
The Agilent 8453 spectrophotometer is the core of powerful UV-Visible systems for routine and occasional users. The spectrophotometer offers all the diode-array advantages – fast scanning, excellent sensitivity, virtually absolute wavelength reproducibility, exceptional ruggedness and reliability, minimum maintenance and open sample area, and excellent optical performance. A wavelength range of 190 to 1100 nm with a resolution of better than 2 nm and less than 0.03 % stray light is standard.
- Easy to use – direct access to the cell holder and cells, built-in buttons at the front for triggering measurements
- Stable optics – excellent wavelength reproducibility due to the ceramic spectrograph manufactured under license from Carl Zeiss and high photometric accuracy due to the low noise electronics.
- Flexible accessories - Built-in interfaces for interconnectivity with accessories. Agilent's multicell transport, Peltier thermostatted cell holder, sipper system, or autosampler. Gilson autosamplers, Labsphere diffuse reflectance accessories, or fiber optics couplers from Custom Sensors & Technology.
- GLP built-in - Serial and firmware revision number held in firmware. Extensive self-test procedures for lamp intensity, wavelength accuracy and noise to ensure consistent performance. Built-in log book carries the results of self-tests, notes on instrument maintenance and lamp timers.
- Easy to exchange pre-aligned deuterium and tungsten lamp light sources.
- Firmware upgrades supported via built-in communication interfaces.